VCF lodging again

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2012
      MARCHins,

      Same place, same deal, as last year: Motel 38, located at 2635 Rt. 138,
      Wall, NJ, 07719. Their phone number is (732) 681-0438. Ask for Winston
      and say you're with the Vintage Computer Festival -- this guy LOVES our
      group. Same price as last year too -- $45/night+tax for a single, and
      $50/night+tax for a double. Already booked a single for myself. He'll
      take as many reservations as he can, and you can cancel up to (I think)
      a week before the event. This deal is not exclusively for MARCHins, but
      we're not advertising it outside of this list.

      Go forth and reserve.

      - EK
    • Andrew Molloy