Re: Does anyone want to buy an Elf 2000 ???

  • Bee Dee
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2012
      Yeah. He has a cover for it now that makes it easier to make the cutouts.
      I haven't assembled mine yet, or my Elf2K. I highly encourage both
      systems if you're into it.

      The Membership Card is very simple and easy and somewhat bare bones
      and the Elf2K expands the original Elf and Elf II. (plus it has an
      1861 graphics chip emulator (STG1861) and a Disk, UART and RTC Board --
      if he does the 3-boards-in-one like before)

      It's Herb's website but Lee Hart is the creator/mfg/seller.

      Error in link in case people couldn't figure it out:

      http://www.sparetimegizmos.com/Hardware/Elf2K.htm

      - Bill D
      ... CRAV Computing Hobbyist : Classic/Retro/Antique/Vintage
      ..... http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cravcomp/
      ..... http://www.donnelly-house.net/
    • Al Hartman
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 3, 2012
        If anyone is building one of these, a friend of mine has a bunch of NOS 1802
        chips...

        Al Hartman