Re: joining the user group

  • rkindig
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 29, 2012
      Thanks, Evan.

      I'm a member of several other vintage computing discussion groups, so I came upon yours. Plus, I attended the VCF Midwest the last couple of years.

      I love vintage programmable calculators and vintage home computers from the late 70's to the mid-80's. I currently have Atari, Commodore, Apple, TI, Timex/Sinclair, Tandy and other home computers.

      Randy

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 29, 2012
        >>> I would LOVE to get to the VCF East this year, but it's a long way from Indiana

        Did you know there's a VCF Midwest?
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 29, 2012
          >> Plus, I attended the VCF Midwest the last couple of years.

          Doh ... Ignore the message I just sent informing you of that. :)