Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: joining the user group

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 29, 2012
      On 01/29/2012 06:37 PM, rkindig wrote:
      > I would LOVE to get to the VCF East this year, but it's a long way from Indiana and we're saving for our Alaskan cruise in July. I really hope I can get there next year.
      >
      > And I don't have any HP 1000 equipment :)

      Damn, then we don't like you. Go away!

      (kidding!!)

      Dave McGuire
      New Kensington, PA
    • rkindig
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 29, 2012
        Thanks, Evan.

        I'm a member of several other vintage computing discussion groups, so I came upon yours. Plus, I attended the VCF Midwest the last couple of years.

        I love vintage programmable calculators and vintage home computers from the late 70's to the mid-80's. I currently have Atari, Commodore, Apple, TI, Timex/Sinclair, Tandy and other home computers.

        Randy

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 29, 2012
          >>> I would LOVE to get to the VCF East this year, but it's a long way from Indiana

          Did you know there's a VCF Midwest?
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 29, 2012
            >> Plus, I attended the VCF Midwest the last couple of years.

            Doh ... Ignore the message I just sent informing you of that. :)