Re: joining the user group

  • rkindig
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 29, 2012
      I would LOVE to get to the VCF East this year, but it's a long way from Indiana and we're saving for our Alaskan cruise in July. I really hope I can get there next year.

      And I don't have any HP 1000 equipment :)

      Thanks

      Randy

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 29, 2012
        On 01/29/2012 06:37 PM, rkindig wrote:
        > I would LOVE to get to the VCF East this year, but it's a long way from Indiana and we're saving for our Alaskan cruise in July. I really hope I can get there next year.
        >
        > And I don't have any HP 1000 equipment :)

        Damn, then we don't like you. Go away!

        (kidding!!)

        Dave McGuire
        New Kensington, PA
      • rkindig
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 29, 2012
          Thanks, Evan.

          I'm a member of several other vintage computing discussion groups, so I came upon yours. Plus, I attended the VCF Midwest the last couple of years.

          I love vintage programmable calculators and vintage home computers from the late 70's to the mid-80's. I currently have Atari, Commodore, Apple, TI, Timex/Sinclair, Tandy and other home computers.

          Randy

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 29, 2012
            >>> I would LOVE to get to the VCF East this year, but it's a long way from Indiana

            Did you know there's a VCF Midwest?
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 29, 2012
              >> Plus, I attended the VCF Midwest the last couple of years.

              Doh ... Ignore the message I just sent informing you of that. :)