RE: [midatlanticretro] spare Atari joystick?

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 11, 2005
      You are correct.  That traditional 2600 joystick works on all Atari computers.

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 11, 2005
      • billdeg@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 11, 2005
          No problem. I will bring some and you can pick which one you like.
          Bill

        • billdeg@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 11, 2005
            That's the one..I have a box of these and I am glad to find a home for
            whomever needs one. I don't even have a 2600, I don't know where I got them all
            from. What I could use is a set of working paddles, any make/model will do...if
            anyone would like to trade. I have two, but only the player 2 sides work on
            each.
            Bill