VCF Bot!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2012
      A small preview of the "VCF Bot" that George Beker designed exclusively
      for the VCF East 8.0 t-shirts is posted on the event web sites at
      http://www.vintage.org/2012/east/ and http://www.facebook.com/vcfeast8.

      The shirts will be a light grey color.

      Do not post this anywhere: George made it very clear that the robot (a
      big, hi-res version) is ONLY for use on our event shirts, with the
      exception of our official event web sites.