Fwd: [ixr_nj] FIRST Robotics Competition, Saturday, January 28th, Bob Carpenters Center U. DE.

  • Dan Wobser
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2012

      Forward from IXR:

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Capn <capnrmorgan@...>
      Date: Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 8:41 PM
      Subject: [ixr_nj] FIRST Robotics Competition, Saturday, January 28th, Bob Carpenters Center U. DE.
      To: ixr_nj@yahoogroups.com

      If anyone is interested in attending, I will be going down to the Bob Carpenter Center, this Saturday, January 28, 2012 at the University of Delaware, Bob Carpenter Center, Newark, DE 19716  for a full day of Robotics as a spectator!  It is the largest Robotics Competition in the world!  With three levels of FIRST !  Junior FIRST Lego League (6-9yrs.) FIRST Lego League (9-14yrs.) and FIRST Tech Challenge (14-18yrs.).  Bring your safety glasses and a camera!  Send me an email if you want to meet up!

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 25, 2012
        Dan Wobser <dwobser@...> wrote:

        >Forward from IXR:

        I will try to go...contact me directly.