Modern history / VCF

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2012
      We have two or three lecture slots to fill for VCF. So, in the general theme of computer "Glasnost" to new generations of collectors and users, I invited the developer of Cello -- the first web browser for MS Windows, pre-Mosaic. (Because I stumbled onto his existence at work today.) He said he'll probably accept the invitation. He will talk about the early days of the first browser war.

      Also in modern history, but unrelated to VCF -- Next week at work, I'm interviewing Corel about the future (or if there is one) of WordPerfect.

      This could be a new thing we do at VCF from now on -- have a lecture or two about some aspect of modern history.