VCF exhibits

    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 23, 2012
      Hey people! Go register your exhibits!

      http://www.vintage.org/2012/east/exhibit.php

      It's okay if you do not have all the details sorted out. Just put in a couple of sentences. I will edit as needed.

      It is VERY IMPORTANT that people not procrastinate. That way, when the public sees the event web site, they'll also see that there are great exhibits. If they see just a few, then they're likely to scoff and not return -- they don't know what you "plan" to exhibit.

      The more people sign up early, the better we can plan, the smoother and more awesome VCF will be.