OT: Jeffrey Brace

  • Al Hartman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2012
      I just wanted to give Jeffrey Brace kudos on the list for stopping by and
      spending several hours getting me up to speed on my Commodore equipment.

      He helped me get my C64c running, and provided the necessary software to
      make use of the disk system.

      He also helped me rule out my A500 Power supply as the problem with my A500.
      "It's dead Jim!"

      I have another 1541 on the way, and then I need to install JiffyDOS on both
      drives and my 64c.

      The old C64 is perhaps not as exciting as the S-100 and Mini stuff you guys
      talk about, but for me it's the "Undiscovered Country."

      Thanks Jeff!!!

      The seller of the Model III had not shipped the unit after 10 days, so I
      requested my money back. Beware of the seller... "myamazingfinds4u"

      I'm borrowing a Model 4P from a friend who had bought it from me. It comes
      full circle!

      Al Hartman
      Keansburg, NJ
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 22, 2012

        >He also helped me rule out my A500 Power supply as the problem with my A500.
        >"It's dead Jim!"

        Be sure that you have a A500 power supply and not a C128, they look
        almost the same.