Paging Systems Glitch! (but everyone should read this)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2012
      For VCF, we already know that Bil Herd will be "assisting" in the
      Commodore class, and Dan Kottke * may * arrive early to "assist" in the
      Apple class. Now, it looks like Michael Holley may be the assistant
      teacher of the S-100 class. Jon Chapman: no pressure, okay? Way back in
      1975, Michael only built S-100 boxes of all sorts at the original Byte
      Shop, and frequented the Homebrew Computer Club at night. Again, no
      pressure. :-)