Re: [midatlanticretro] Anyone have photos/videos I can use for my blog for VCF 8.0?

  • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 17, 2012
      Christian Liendo <christian_liendo@...> writes:

      >I am writing about the upcoming VCF 8.0 and I need images and videos of
      >previous VCFs.
      >
      >Does anyone have images, videos are even articles that they wrote about
      >previous VCFs?
      >
      >I will link to articles, blogs and the such.

      Did you just resend this? Or, did Yoohoo screw up and remail it?

      Anyway, you can link to my blog article I wrote on VCF-6. You even made
      a comment on the article. I have photos from VCF-7 but I never published
      them on the net. I'd hoped to blog another article and use them, but I've
      been too wrapped working on $$$oftware to reroute my efforts to blogging.