NYC Resistor refurbs a IBM129 card data recorder

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 16, 2012
      I figured you gentlemen would like a nice story like this one.

      http://www.nycresistor.com/2012/01/15/ibm-129-card-data-recorder/
    • Mike Loewen
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 16, 2012
        On Mon, 16 Jan 2012, Christian Liendo wrote:

        > I figured you gentlemen would like a nice story like this one.
        >
        > http://www.nycresistor.com/2012/01/15/ibm-129-card-data-recorder/

        Been there, done that. :-) They didn't even have to replace any
        parts.

        Mike Loewen mloewen@...
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 16, 2012
          > I figured you gentlemen would like a nice story like this one.
          >
          > http://www.nycresistor.com/2012/01/15/ibm-129-card-data-recorder/

          Thanks for posting. I commented on the thread.
        • Christian Liendo
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 16, 2012
            Mike Loewen wrote:
            > Been there, done that.  :-)  They didn't even have to replace any  parts.

            Still pretty cool.
          • Mike Loewen
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 16, 2012
              On Mon, 16 Jan 2012, Christian Liendo wrote:

              > Mike Loewen wrote:
              >> Been there, done that.  :-)  They didn't even have to replace any  parts.
              >

              > Still pretty cool.

              Oh, I wasn't putting down the accomplishment. More people should have
              the experience of renovating keypunches and teletypes.

              Mike Loewen mloewen@...