Re: [midatlanticretro] MOTHER OF ALL VCF AGENDAS!

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 14, 2012
      At 02:58 PM 1/14/2012, you wrote:
      >>> Has anyone considered having workshops and/or lectures *in* the
      exhibit room?

      No way, too complicated for a zillion reasons.

      I am sorry, I meant talks not workshops.  I don't think everyone realizes how much goes into getting the rooms, etc.   Stay on course Evan, it's way to late to make any major changes.

      The best thing people can do now is volunteer their time, take a specific task, even the small stuff like putting up the yellow "do not cross" tape in the exhibit rooms or the signs to tell people where everything is, etc.

      Let me, Evan, Justin, or Andy know what you'd like to sign up to be a volunteer, it's never too early.