Re: VCF 7 Videos: Was: [midatlanticretro] Yay! Exhibit the first ....

  • Bee Dee
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 13, 2012
      There's no way I could make it to the East coast.

      It would be nice if someone made a decently extensive and thorough
      (mini-) documentary (video) of all of the exhibits. (and the workshops)
      You could even put it on a DVD and sell it to make some extra money for MARCH.
      Plus it would document stuff for future reference. It should be done as
      professionally as possible, which isn't that hard these days. You might
      be able to find a local indie filmmaker to do it for the experience.
      (mostly you just need a decent camera, decent lighting, and keep the
      hand-held to a minimum) Some nice as-professionally-done-as-possible
      photos would be good, too. (a 'real' photographer would make a big
      difference in the composition of the shots, lighting, etc.)

      - Bill D
      ... CRAV Computing Hobbyist : Classic/Retro/Antique/Vintage
      ..... http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cravcomp/
      ..... http://www.donnelly-house.net/