TRS-80 Model III w/bad keyboard

  • Al Hartman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2012
      I just won a working TRS-80 Model III on eBay. It needs a new keyboard, but
      otherwise works.

      Is a keyboard one of the spare parts I can buy from M.A.R.C.H.?

      Or does anyone have a good keyboard (or two) to sell me?

      My friend has a Model IV with a bad keyboard, and could use one too.

      Once I get it, and get it in fighting shape, there was someone who needed
      Model III or Model IV OS disks (here or on CCTalk). I'll be able to make
      those now.

      Thanks!

      Al Hartman
      Keansburg, NJ