Re: [midatlanticretro] software backup/imaging/recovery course

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 10, 2012

      > > ADTPro and APE are good pieces of software to cover, as well. If
      Amigas
      > > aren't too new for your interest, Amiga Explorer is fantastic, as
      well.
      > > I've used ADTPro and Amiga Explorer tons, and those pieces of software

      > are
      > > especially impressive, given their ability to self-bootstrap.
      > >
      > > - Alex
      >
      > ADT and the Commodore USB appliances have already been covered
      extensively,
      > I don't intend to re-hash what is easy to find on the web.
      > bd

      Sorry,

      That sounded like I did not like your idea....yes I plan to discuss these
      things, but not too extensively given the time. I want to make sure people
      understand the basic issues, how to apply in general "how it works" to
      whatever it is they're trying to copy so that they can solve the unique
      problems presented by their particular hardware and software set up.