Bil Herd / VCF -- two-for-one!

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 9, 2012
      Guys,

      Bil Herd will have a dual role at VCF East this year.

      First, he'll be present during the Commodore maintenance/repair session.
      He declined to lead that session, but he'll be there.

      Second, he's giving a talk on "Commodore History Part 2 of 3" -- he
      wrote, "I can pick up where Chuck left off (late C64 and production
      problems) and take it up to the showing of the first Amiga at CES,
      basically the end of the 8 bit era."
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 9, 2012
        Who is running the Commodore repair session?

        Bill Degnan

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 9, 2012
          > Who is running the Commodore repair session?

          Stay tuned for my next email, imminently ....
        • Jeffrey Brace
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 9, 2012
            >First, he'll be present during the Commodore maintenance/repair session.

            > Second, he's giving a talk on "Commodore History Part 2 of 3" -- he

            OMG ! I can't miss this. I may have to fake my death to get out of work for
            VCF ;)

            Jeff Brace
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 10, 2012
              Very, very cool.