Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: ebay: MATTEL AQUARIUS Personal Computer Model 5931

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 5, 2012
      At 08:25 AM 1/5/2012, you wrote:
      >I've never seen that "rule" and I've seen a lot of posts about retro,
      >vintage, and classic, computers and such of all kinds.
      >I suppose one person's definition of "extraordinary opportunities
      >and very rare items of historic interest" is different from another's.

      thus the rule...if you have to debate whether something is historic
      and rare, it is probably not :-).

      Our "Mid-Atlantic" is below New England and above North Carolina. As
      far west as Pittsburgh. That said everyone world-wide is welcome and
      encouraged to join. Every so often we have the "what is vintage"
      "what Ebay auction is worth posting to the entire group" "What
      Craigslist posting is worth posting" discussion. The consensus has
      been set already. As one of the list moderators I am just helping
      keep posts on topic.

      'Nuf said?

      Bill Degnan