Fw: [MiddletownNJFC] Offer - old computer/electronics (please read) - Matawan

  • Al Hartman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2012
      In case anyone is interested...

      Al

      -----Original Message-----
      From: dennisnlaurie
      Sent: Monday, January 02, 2012 3:57 PM
      To: MiddletownNewJersey_Freecycle@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [MiddletownNJFC] Offer - old computer/electronics (please read) -
      Matawan

      This has all been packed up for years and I have no idea if any of it works
      or could be used by someone but thought before it gets recycled to offer it
      here.

      A Texas Instruments home computer, bought back in 1983 or so. It's a
      TI99/4A. In its original box.

      A Texas Instruments Peripheral Expansion System, not in its box, but says it
      can be used to enclose expanded memory, disk storage, communications without
      clutter. No idea if it was used or not.

      2 Texas Instruments Speech Synthesizers. One still wrapped in original
      packaging.

      An AC Adapter with voltage change switch and polarity.

      A power cord that may or may not belong with this.

      A Radio Shack TRS-80 computer cassette recorder in it's original box.

      2 joysticks that I think went with the computer.

      Please take it all.

      ------------------------------------

      ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
      QUICK GUIDE TO SUBJECT LINE FORMAT: KEYWORD, ITEM, LOCATION
      OFFER: item plus general location
      TAKEN: item. (TAKEN plus ppu [Pending Pickup] is acceptable.)
      WANTED: item
      RECEIVED: item
      Please don't use NEEDED, PENDING, FREE, PROMISED, PRAISE, etc!
    • Bob Aviles
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2012
        Hi,

          I am interest, if you still have the equipment? Can pickup on Wednesday or the rest of the week.

        Thanks
        Bobby

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2012
          Bob,
          Please see below, you're supposed to contact the FreeCycle of Middletown
          MiddletownNewJersey_Freecycle-owner@yahoogroups.com
          Bill