re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Mark 8 kit on Ebay

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2012
      Yes, the replica sold for a lot, I *think* it was around $8500.
      Bill Degnan

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 2, 2012
        The same seller is offering an RCA VIP for $3000. My, oh my.

        73 de Ray
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 2, 2012
          On 01/02/2012 11:58 AM, jack99rubin wrote:
          > For a replica?!! BTW, it is the Obtronix kit the "danfuboco" is selling.

          Yeah, that's what I said. If people are really willing to pay that
          for replicas, I've got some Gerber files to draw up. 8263s and 8267s
          are pretty tough to find, but for eight grand, I'll find 'em!

          Dave McGuire