Whirlwind photos

  • J. Chris Hausler
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2012
      Hi Mike (and All),

      I've created a new photo folder on the group titled "Whirlwind" and placed three photos of the module I have in it. If anyone else has any such photos, feel free to add them to the folder.

      Yes, Mike, I would like to see your photos of the Whirlwind exhibit.

      73, Chris Hausler

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2012
        On Sun, 1 Jan 2012, J. Chris Hausler wrote:

        > I've created a new photo folder on the group titled "Whirlwind" and placed three photos of the module I have in it. If anyone else has any such photos, feel free to add them to the folder.
        >
        > Yes, Mike, I would like to see your photos of the Whirlwind exhibit.

        Nice module!

        Here are my pictures from the Whirlwind exhibit:

        http://sturgeon.css.psu.edu/~mloewen/Whirlwind/

        Mike Loewen mloewen@...