Epson QX-16 and Atari 600xl

  • Kelly D. Leavitt
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2011
      Found these on Craig's list yesterday. They were in a storage unit about
      2 miles from where I work.

      The QX-16 included monitor, keyboard, CPU and MS-DOS for the QX-16.
      The Atari was complete in box with manuals. No disk drives with it, but
      I think I have one here.

      Merry Christmas to me.

      I'm going to have to get a place cleared up in the basement and start
      working on these things again. They are too much fun.

      The guy also has a C64, with monitor, tape drive and disk drive. I don't
      know what else he has for the 64. He is asking $250 for that. I told him
      that was too much for a 64 but that I would pass on the information.

      Kelly