Re: UNITRON Apple II Clone

  • Al Hartman
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 30, 2011
      I worked for Lawrence S. Epstein Associates in Brooklyn, and we were the
      East Coast Distributor of Corvus products. We were also an LNW and Franklin
      Dealer. Later we sold Cordata and Televideo Computers that had the Diamond
      Trackstar boards in them. We were also Applied Engineering dealers.

      We had several Franklins in our shop, as well as an Apple ][e. But, I was
      always drooling over the Basis-108, which was a German Apple clone that had
      an integral CP/M board. I never did get one.

      I have a couple of Apple ][gs computers and a Laser 128. I should get a Z-80
      card for the gs just to play.

      Those were the fun days of computers.

      Al
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 30, 2011
        A shmorgasboard of interesting computer companies there. "CloneWorld"

        Bill Degnan