OT: 1996 unix manuals and software - free for shipping

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2011
      passing this along, if interested contact me directly and I will
      forward your contact info to the donor. These items are free with
      shipping, I have photos if you want to see:

      compaq tru64 UNIX manuals and software ~1996

      DIGITAL UNIX 4.0B Operating System Docs 1996

      Reflection for UNIX and DIGITAL (mail software)

      ECO Version 1.0 DEC Alpha and related support disks for your new DEC
      AlphaServer 300 (RAID controller, etc disks and CD's), StorageWorks
      RAID array, and so on.