Rescue success

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2011
      Today's rescue was .... interesting! Me, Justin, Dennis, Lorren (the benefactor), Jeff J., Matt M, and Steve (who piloted InfoAge's forklift) all helped.

      Oh, and when we arrived at Lorren's house around 10:30, we promptly got the empty 10-ft. U-haul stuck in the mud -- and took two hours trying to un-stuck it. Finally accomplished that by towing it with Justin's 4WD.

      There are a few more items that didn't fit in the truck, but we can get them another time on an SUV run.

      Big thanks to everybody who helped today!! We now have enough tape drives to stock a data conversion company from the 1970s/1980s. (Which is an inside joke -- Lorren ran such a company, ergo why he had all this stuff.)

      Matt M. and I may do one more warehouse organization day this Friday. To be determined.