Computer history

  • Donald Caselli
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2011
      I am reading the various emails that tell of the passing of computer creators, designers, authors, etc. and would like to suggest that MARCH attempt to assemble a list of links to obits, and whenever possible, copies of the stories, etc. so that this information can be permanently recorded, maybe posted on a website, etc.

      Thanks

      Donald O. Caselli

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 28, 2011
        Good idea. If you have the time to organize and post this, I will be happy
        to post a link to your page (or anyone who wants to do this) from our web
        site. For that matter anyone with a vintagecomputing-related site or page
        please send me the link.

        Bill Degnan