Tomorrow's rescue

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 27, 2011
      MARCHins,

      Tomorrow we're rescuing a pair of DG Novas, both in Kurzweil OCR racks,
      along with misc. Wang / HP gear (mostly terminals and tape drives.) I'm
      excited because we have some later Novas but these will be our first of
      the original version.

      Me, Justin, Dennis R., and the benefactor will load a 10-ft. box truck
      in Somerset. Jeff J. and Matt M. will help organize/sort back at the
      museum in the afternoon.

      Hopefully this is the last haul of the year!
    • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 27, 2011
        Evan Koblentz <evan@...> writes:

        >MARCHins,
        >
        >Tomorrow we're rescuing a pair of DG Novas, both in Kurzweil OCR racks,
        >along with misc. Wang / HP gear (mostly terminals and tape drives.) I'm
        >excited because we have some later Novas but these will be our first of
        >the original version.
        >
        >Me, Justin, Dennis R., and the benefactor will load a 10-ft. box truck
        >in Somerset. Jeff J. and Matt M. will help organize/sort back at the
        >museum in the afternoon.
        >
        >Hopefully this is the last haul of the year!

        I was going to join you but now I have to wait for the delivery of a new
        clothes washer. Seems we always lose a major appliance around a holiday.
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 27, 2011
          >> MARCHins,
          >>
          >> Tomorrow we're rescuing a pair of DG Novas, both in Kurzweil OCR racks, along with misc. Wang / HP gear (mostly terminals and tape drives.) I'm excited because we have some later Novas but these will be our first of the original version.
          >>
          >> Me, Justin, Dennis R., and the benefactor will load a 10-ft. box truck in Somerset. Jeff J. and Matt M. will help organize/sort back at the museum in the afternoon.
          >>
          >> Hopefully this is the last haul of the year!
          > I was going to join you but now I have to wait for the delivery of a new clothes washer. Seems we always lose a major appliance around a holiday.

          No problem, we have enough people.