Re: [midatlanticretro] More Price Check (Interact)

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 27, 2011

      > That guy's completely sane compared to this one:
      >
      >Ebay #370244394429

      The Interact Computer complete/boxed/working is valuable, just not
      three figures. $500 would not be unreasonable if fully
      functional. The collectible Microcomputers book lists it at upwards
      of $200, but that book is out of date.

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 27, 2011

        >The Interact Computer complete/boxed/working is valuable, just not
        >three figures.

        I mean 4 figures.
      • josh6502
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 27, 2011
          > > That guy's completely sane compared to this one:
          > >
          > >Ebay #370244394429
          >
          > The Interact Computer complete/boxed/working is valuable, just not
          > three figures. $500 would not be unreasonable if fully
          > functional. The collectible Microcomputers book lists it at upwards
          > of $200, but that book is out of date.

          Yes, I'm glad you came up with $500, I totally agree and I offered him that but he still believes he will get more. I'll let it sit until he realizes it's true value or until he finds someone willing to dish out big bucks.