More Price Check

  • josh6502
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 26, 2011
      Thanks Bill, Now I see an Interact computer on ebay for $1,000.

      http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Interact-Model-1-Computer-Box-1978-/170752615108?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27c1a622c4

      Do you think it will really sell for close to that amount?
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 27, 2011
        Not even close
        bd

        At 08:30 PM 12/26/2011, you wrote:
        >Thanks Bill, Now I see an Interact computer on ebay for $1,000.
        >
        >http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Interact-Model-1-Computer-Box-1978-/170752615108?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27c1a622c4
        >
        >Do you think it will really sell for close to that amount?

      • Christian Liendo
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 27, 2011
          No way no how..

          I saw a KIM-1 with original box and docs go for that much..

          If you want to do a price check, check the completed listings for an item on EBay..

          I need to get my blog up and running again..I used to post all these people who had high hopes for their auctions..
          I just need to get past Jan as life is way way to busy for me right now.

          From: josh6502 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>

          >Do you think it will really sell for close to that amount?
        • Ray Sills
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 27, 2011
            On Dec 27, 2011, at 9:42 AM, Christian Liendo wrote:

            > No way no how..
            >
            > I saw a KIM-1 with original box and docs go for that much..
            >
            > If you want to do a price check, check the completed listings for
            > an item on EBay..
            >

            > I need to get my blog up and running again..I used to post all
            > these people who had high hopes for their auctions..
            > I just need to get past Jan as life is way way to busy for me right
            > now.
            >

            > From: josh6502 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
            >
            >> Do you think it will really sell for close to that amount?

            And the current item in question is not even an auction. Someone
            just took a chance to see if anyone might shell out a Kilo-buck. If
            not one does... well.. then it didn't cost anything to list it.
            (AFAIK).

            73 de Ray
          • Mike Loewen
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 27, 2011
              On Tue, 27 Dec 2011, Ray Sills wrote:

              >> From: josh6502 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
              >>
              >>> Do you think it will really sell for close to that amount?
              >
              > And the current item in question is not even an auction. Someone
              > just took a chance to see if anyone might shell out a Kilo-buck. If
              > not one does... well.. then it didn't cost anything to list it.
              > (AFAIK).
              >
              > 73 de Ray

              That guy's completely sane compared to this one:

              Ebay #370244394429

              Mike Loewen mloewen@...
            • Dave
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 27, 2011

                This one is fully working, surely its worth more, the other one wouldn't
                read the tapes....

                >Mike Loewen mloewen@...
                >Old Technology http://sturgeon.css.psu.edu/~mloewen/Oldtech/
              • josh6502
                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 27, 2011
                  <christian_liendo@...> wrote:

                  > No way no how..
                  >
                  > I saw a KIM-1 with original box and docs go for that much..

                  I would agree, a KIM-1 is much more valuable because it's more sought after. I don't really care if I have an Interact in my collection or not but I do care for an old TRS-80 Model I. I would even consider a VIC 20 as a must have item.