Merry Christmas

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 24, 2011

      Merry Christmas gents...

      Sorry I missed the party, but I hope to see you all soon..

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

    • Jeffrey Brace
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 25, 2011
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 25, 2011
          May your core always hold its values.
          --
          Sent from my PDP 8/e.
        • Mike Loewen
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 25, 2011
            On Sun, 25 Dec 2011, B Degnan wrote:

            > May your core always hold its values.

            May your servo track never be corrupted.

            Mike Loewen mloewen@...
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 25, 2011
              On Dec 25, 2011, at 11:08 AM, Mike Loewen <mloewen@...> wrote:
              > On Sun, 25 Dec 2011, B Degnan wrote:
              >
              >> May your core always hold its values.
              >
              > May your servo track never be corrupted.

              ...may your ECCs always match...

              --
              Dave McGuire
              New Kensington, PA
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 25, 2011
                Here is the C64 Christmas Demo.. Rocking it back to 1982.

                http://youtu.be/X7AjnpT6guk
              • Dan Roganti
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 25, 2011

                  On Sun, Dec 25, 2011 at 11:28 AM, Dave McGuire <Mcguire@...> wrote:
                  On Dec 25, 2011, at 11:08 AM, Mike Loewen <mloewen@...> wrote:
                  > On Sun, 25 Dec 2011, B Degnan wrote:
                  >
                  >> May your core always hold its values.
                  >
                  >    May your servo track never be corrupted.

                   ...may your ECCs always match...

                  ...may your Logic always be True

                • josh6502
                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 25, 2011
                    --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Dan Roganti <ragooman@...> wrote:

                    > On Sun, Dec 25, 2011 at 11:28 AM, Dave McGuire <Mcguire@...>wrote:
                    >
                    > > On Dec 25, 2011, at 11:08 AM, Mike Loewen <mloewen@...>
                    > > wrote:

                    > > > May your servo track never be corrupted.
                    > >
                    > > ...may your ECCs always match...
                    > >

                    > ...may your Logic always be True

                    And lets all sing "Jingle <ctrl>-G's"