First VCF East lecture slot arranged!

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 22, 2011
      Don Miller, who arranged the 8-bit multimedia performance at VCF East
      6.0, is going to lead a how-to session at our event next May. The only
      thing more fun that watching 8-bit music/art magic is learning how to
      create it! This should be a good one that appeals to everybody from
      children to our most grizzled club veterans. :)
    • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 22, 2011
        Evan Koblentz <evan@...> writes:

        >Don Miller, who arranged the 8-bit multimedia performance at VCF East
        >6.0, is going to lead a how-to session at our event next May. The only
        >thing more fun that watching 8-bit music/art magic is learning how to
        >create it! This should be a good one that appeals to everybody from
        >children to our most grizzled club veterans. :)

        Would you want a real pioneering name in electronic and computer music?
        Lookup Larry Fast. And, he's a NJean too! Have a listen to "Electronic
        Realizations for Rock Orchestra" (1975) and "Sequencer" (1976). Amazing
        stuff for its era.
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 22, 2011
          >> Don Miller, who arranged the 8-bit multimedia performance at VCF East 6.0, is going to lead a how-to session at our event next May. The only thing more fun that watching 8-bit music/art magic is learning how to create it! This should be a good one that appeals to everybody from children to our most grizzled club veterans. :)
          > Would you want a real pioneering name in electronic and computer music? Lookup Larry Fast. And, he's a NJean too! Have a listen to "Electronic Realizations for Rock Orchestra" (1975) and "Sequencer" (1976). Amazing stuff for its era.

          Will do.

          Not all VCF speakers have to be celebs / pioneers, but it's nice when we
          can get them.