VCF East only 4.5 months away!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2011
      See subject line ... how scary is THAT !!!???

      Anyway, I made a new Facebook page for the event. It's
      facebook.com/vcfeast8 .... please go 'like' it and tell all of your
      techie friends.

      Last year someone (who knows who he is!) insisted that we needed a
      separate Facebook event invitation. But virtually nobody used it. So
      we're skipping that part. I figure that if so few people select the
      "attending" option, then it's just bad marketing, lest outsiders see the
      page and think that's an accurate assessment of the event.