Rescue next Wed. (Dec. 28)

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 22, 2011
      Anybody want to help us with a rescue of some DG, HP, and Wang gear next
      Wednesday? It's in Somerset. I plan to rent a small truck and transport
      this stuff to InfoAge. Couple of Novas inside Kurzweil/Xerox OCR racks,
      a bunch of tape drives, some graphics terminals, etc. ... help please.

      Please only reply if you CAN help. (I know people mean well, but it's
      frustrating when people reply just to say, "Wish I could help.")
    • brian_cirulnick
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 23, 2011

        > Please only reply if you CAN help. (I know people mean well, but it's
        > frustrating when people reply just to say, "Wish I could help.")

        WHAT TIME? I work until 6pm. Looking at a map, if I take 287 down to Somerset I can be there in about 1 hr, i.e. 7PM. From there it looks like another hour to Belmar. Still, since Mythbusters isn't on this Wed., I have nothing planned for that evening.
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 23, 2011
          >> Please only reply if you CAN help. (I know people mean well, but it's frustrating when people reply just to say, "Wish I could help.")
          > WHAT TIME? I work until 6pm.

          Daytime.
        • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 23, 2011
            Evan Koblentz <evan@...> writes:

            >>> Please only reply if you CAN help. (I know people mean well, but it's
            >frustrating when people reply just to say, "Wish I could help.") > WHAT
            >TIME? I work until 6pm.
            >
            >Daytime.

            Post here or shoot me an email with the space-time coordinates. I might
            be able to lend a hand in this.
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 23, 2011
              >> frustrating when people reply just to say, "Wish I could help.")> WHAT TIME? I work until 6pm.
              >>
              >> Daytime.
              > Post here or shoot me an email with the space-time coordinates. I might be able to lend a hand in this.

              Will do. It will probably be in the late morning.
            • brian_cirulnick
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 23, 2011
                > WHAT TIME? I work until 6pm.
                > >>
                > >> Daytime.
                > > Post here or shoot me an email with the space-time coordinates. I might be able to lend a hand in this.
                >
                > Will do. It will probably be in the late morning.

                Yeah, not very flexible hours for me these days, as my boss is on vacation so I'm doing two jobs until after the New Year.
              • harmony1925
                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 24, 2011
                  I'm available Wednesday. I don't know how big the stuff is but I have a fridge hand truck and a dolly.

                  Dennis