re: [midatlanticretro] OT dell latitude bios

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 21, 2011
      You can do that from the control panel (turn off the keyboard), but of course it's a chicken and egg thing to get in there with a bad keyboard...I would dig out the bad key carefully from the keyboard.  it's probably got crap in there, like dirt or something.
      bd

      At 11:50 AM 12/21/2011, you wrote:

      It did work but I think that I have to tear into the machine to disconnect the embeddedÂ
      keyboard. Â I did not find a switch to do that in the bios.
      Ever hear of a keyboard with one key locked in an on position?
      bs