HP9830 Schematics / Manuals

  • josh6502
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2011
      Well I went ahead and bought myself an HP9830. The previous owner reported it was not working. I have not yet tried powering the whole unit. I've pulled all the cards and am in the process of testing the power supply. The good news is the +5V line looks good (still need to do a load test on it).

      Does anyone have schematics or any kind of manuals on this unit? Or do I have to reverse engineer it all?

      Thanks,
      Josh
    • Mike Loewen
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 12, 2011