Re: [midatlanticretro] And ....

  • J. Alexander Jacocks
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 10, 2011
      On Sat, Dec 10, 2011 at 12:35 PM, <system@...> wrote:

      "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...> writes:

      >Right now it's a party of one. Somebody get here!

      You party animal!

      I need to wait for the pharmacy to fill my pramlintide Rx. I though I
      had another pen in the fridge but I was wrong.

      Sorry for ducking out early…I'm still recovering from a recent illness, and it came back on me.

      Hope you're all heaving a great time, and see everyone at VCF!

      - Alex