Juki 6100 DW Printer

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2011

      I’ve been toying with the idea of hooking my Juki 6100 up to my new pc (Win7), the first thing I need is a USB to Parallel printer cable, but I just curious as to what Win 7 will recognize it as.  I have a couple of older HP inkjets hooked up to it and one is a Model 6122, and Win 7 chose the drivers for 990c.

      Just want your 2 cents on doing this.

      Jim K.