Re: [midatlanticretro] vintage printers, who wants em

    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 6, 2011
      Yes I do. I have a spare that would CBM 8023 would work, but you'd need a
      cable IEEE to IEEE or PET to IEEE cable. ( I probably would have a IEEE
      to IEEE for sale if you or anyone needs one. The PET to IEEE are much
      harder to find.

      Make an offer, it's fully functional. Will supply a ream of 8.5 x 11 paper
      if you need some. I have the first PET (4022 I think) printer, but I only
      have one and it's not for sale. I have newer Commodore printers if anyone
      needs one.

      Bill Degnan