BeOS BeIA Tablet Prototype sold on eBay

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2011
      I believe Be OS to be on-topic.

      I was amazed to see what this sold for. I have an identical tablet but mine runs Win CE and was sold by Honeywell. The Honeywell web page built into the tablet implies that the tablet would connect to a home climate control system. I used it daily until it became unusable on modern websites due to the IE4 browser.

      Vintage computing never ceases to amaze me as these things are uncovered. It would be fun to compare the UI on this BeOS tablet to the iPad. Does anyone know anything about this BeOS tablet?

      Item picture
      10

      $1,276.00

      + $10.95