RE: [midatlanticretro] vintage printers, who wants em

    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 5, 2011
      At 02:01 PM 12/5/2011, you wrote:

      I like daisywheel printers, I have a Juki 6100 and had a Juki 6200 until I dropped it when I was moving in 2010.

      Jim

      Jim/All,
      I asked the guy who contacted me about the printers, someone with whom I have purchased CBM stuff in the past, to send me a list I can get both a Diablo-branded and Burroughs-branded Diablo printer.  The prices are free/cheap plus shipping.

      I personally have a Commodore-branded Diablo printer, but that's not for sale.  It's pretty rare, but I never use it.

      Bill
    • Bob Aviles
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 6, 2011
        Hi,

          For any chance do you have a printer for the commodore pet 2001? That made by commodore?

        Thanks
        Bobby

        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 6, 2011
          Yes I do. I have a spare that would CBM 8023 would work, but you'd need a
          cable IEEE to IEEE or PET to IEEE cable. ( I probably would have a IEEE
          to IEEE for sale if you or anyone needs one. The PET to IEEE are much
          harder to find.

          Make an offer, it's fully functional. Will supply a ream of 8.5 x 11 paper
          if you need some. I have the first PET (4022 I think) printer, but I only
          have one and it's not for sale. I have newer Commodore printers if anyone
          needs one.

          Bill Degnan