"The Complete Historically Brewed" book

  • David Greelish
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2011
      Almost 100 copies were pre-sold through Kickstarter, but you can still buy a copy of this First Edition / Special Kickstarter Edition - with very
      limited supplies. Please email me directly if you're interested. Thanks!

      Best, David Greelish, Computer Historian President, Atlanta Historical Computing Society Classic Computing The Home of Computer History Nostalgia http://www.classiccomputing.com Classic Computing Blog Retro Computing Roundtable podcast "Stan Veit's History of the Personal Computer" audiobook podcast

      Classic Computing Show video podcast

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2011
        David,
        What is the kickstarter URL again?