Re: [midatlanticretro] Friden Flexowriter

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 4, 2011

      I would love to see one of these in action.

      It's going to be a long time before this one is ready for live demonstrations. MARCH will take possession of it at next week's party. I am very excited, because we've wanted one for a long time. Our plan is to put it next to our original PDP-8*, where we currently have a KSR-33. (A '33 is how our particular '8 was used, but there's no other physical space to display the Flexo, so that's our plan for now. We have another '33 on display with the homebrew systems, so it will still be represented.)

      * We also have an 8/e in storage.