RE: [midatlanticretro] vintage printers, who wants em

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 4, 2011

      Doesn’t really matter.  Would I be able to get it to work with Win7?

      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 5, 2011
        eventually, yes

        Bill Degnan

        > Doesn't really matter. Would I be able to get it to work with Win7?
        >

        > _____

      • Jim
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 5, 2011

          I like daisywheel printers, I have a Juki 6100 and had a Juki 6200 until I dropped it when I was moving in 2010.

          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 5, 2011
            At 02:01 PM 12/5/2011, you wrote:

            I like daisywheel printers, I have a Juki 6100 and had a Juki 6200 until I dropped it when I was moving in 2010.

            Jim

            Jim/All,
            I asked the guy who contacted me about the printers, someone with whom I have purchased CBM stuff in the past, to send me a list I can get both a Diablo-branded and Burroughs-branded Diablo printer.  The prices are free/cheap plus shipping.

            I personally have a Commodore-branded Diablo printer, but that's not for sale.  It's pretty rare, but I never use it.

            Bill
          • Bob Aviles
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 6, 2011
              Hi,

                For any chance do you have a printer for the commodore pet 2001? That made by commodore?

              Thanks
              Bobby

              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 6, 2011
                Yes I do. I have a spare that would CBM 8023 would work, but you'd need a
                cable IEEE to IEEE or PET to IEEE cable. ( I probably would have a IEEE
                to IEEE for sale if you or anyone needs one. The PET to IEEE are much
                harder to find.

                Make an offer, it's fully functional. Will supply a ream of 8.5 x 11 paper
                if you need some. I have the first PET (4022 I think) printer, but I only
                have one and it's not for sale. I have newer Commodore printers if anyone
                needs one.

                Bill Degnan