RE: [midatlanticretro] vintage printers, who wants em

    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 4, 2011
      Jim <jkalin196511@...> wrote:

      >I would love to have a Diablo 630.
      >

      > _____

      Could it be a burroughs branded or does it have to be a diablo branded?
      --
      Sent from my PDP 8/e.
    • Jim
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 4, 2011

        Doesn’t really matter.  Would I be able to get it to work with Win7?

        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 5, 2011
          eventually, yes

          Bill Degnan

          > Doesn't really matter. Would I be able to get it to work with Win7?
          >

          > _____

        • Jim
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 5, 2011

            I like daisywheel printers, I have a Juki 6100 and had a Juki 6200 until I dropped it when I was moving in 2010.

            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 5, 2011
              At 02:01 PM 12/5/2011, you wrote:

              I like daisywheel printers, I have a Juki 6100 and had a Juki 6200 until I dropped it when I was moving in 2010.

              Jim

              Jim/All,
              I asked the guy who contacted me about the printers, someone with whom I have purchased CBM stuff in the past, to send me a list I can get both a Diablo-branded and Burroughs-branded Diablo printer.  The prices are free/cheap plus shipping.

              I personally have a Commodore-branded Diablo printer, but that's not for sale.  It's pretty rare, but I never use it.

              Bill
            • Bob Aviles
              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 6, 2011
                Hi,

                  For any chance do you have a printer for the commodore pet 2001? That made by commodore?

                Thanks
                Bobby

                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 6, 2011
                  Yes I do. I have a spare that would CBM 8023 would work, but you'd need a
                  cable IEEE to IEEE or PET to IEEE cable. ( I probably would have a IEEE
                  to IEEE for sale if you or anyone needs one. The PET to IEEE are much
                  harder to find.

                  Make an offer, it's fully functional. Will supply a ream of 8.5 x 11 paper
                  if you need some. I have the first PET (4022 I think) printer, but I only
                  have one and it's not for sale. I have newer Commodore printers if anyone
                  needs one.

                  Bill Degnan