vintage printers, who wants em

    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 4, 2011
      All,
      Anyone interested in vintage printers, such as NEC 3550, Diablo 630
      ECS, and IBM 5182, other Diablo, Tandy various, etc? I can get for
      free or cheap, but I don't want them myself. Let me know if there is
      interest and I can put you in touch with the persons who have them.
      Bill
    • Jim
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 4, 2011

        I would love to have a Diablo 630.

        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 4, 2011
          Jim <jkalin196511@...> wrote:

          >I would love to have a Diablo 630.
          >

          > _____

          Could it be a burroughs branded or does it have to be a diablo branded?
          --
          Sent from my PDP 8/e.
        • Jim
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 4, 2011

            Doesn’t really matter.  Would I be able to get it to work with Win7?

            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 5, 2011
              eventually, yes

              Bill Degnan

              > Doesn't really matter. Would I be able to get it to work with Win7?
              >

              > _____

            • Jim
              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 5, 2011

                I like daisywheel printers, I have a Juki 6100 and had a Juki 6200 until I dropped it when I was moving in 2010.

                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 5, 2011
                  At 02:01 PM 12/5/2011, you wrote:

                  I like daisywheel printers, I have a Juki 6100 and had a Juki 6200 until I dropped it when I was moving in 2010.

                  Jim

                  Jim/All,
                  I asked the guy who contacted me about the printers, someone with whom I have purchased CBM stuff in the past, to send me a list I can get both a Diablo-branded and Burroughs-branded Diablo printer.  The prices are free/cheap plus shipping.

                  I personally have a Commodore-branded Diablo printer, but that's not for sale.  It's pretty rare, but I never use it.

                  Bill
                • Bob Aviles
                  Message 8 of 9 , Dec 6, 2011
                    Hi,

                      For any chance do you have a printer for the commodore pet 2001? That made by commodore?

                    Thanks
                    Bobby

                    Message 9 of 9 , Dec 6, 2011
                      Yes I do. I have a spare that would CBM 8023 would work, but you'd need a
                      cable IEEE to IEEE or PET to IEEE cable. ( I probably would have a IEEE
                      to IEEE for sale if you or anyone needs one. The PET to IEEE are much
                      harder to find.

                      Make an offer, it's fully functional. Will supply a ream of 8.5 x 11 paper
                      if you need some. I have the first PET (4022 I think) printer, but I only
                      have one and it's not for sale. I have newer Commodore printers if anyone
                      needs one.

                      Bill Degnan