Re: [midatlanticretro] Does anyone have a spare NeXT monochrome monitor?

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2011
      Ian,

      Have you tried it with a VGA monitor? I've always been curious if that work work since the monitors seem to be rarer and are expensive to ship.

      Jim

      On 11/30/2011 8:29 AM, Mr Ian Primus wrote:

      Yeah, I know it's a bit of a long shot, but does anyone have an extra they'd like to sell/trade? I've had this NeXT slab for a while and it would be nice to have the monitor...

      -Ian