Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Party, Dec 10. Stuff in my car. Oy.

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2011
      On Thu, 1 Dec 2011, brian_cirulnick wrote:

      > --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "brian_cirulnick" <techrat@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> A few days after the hurricane in August, I was asked to 'rescue' some stuff from a guy who was moving... A Sparc1 and an HP machine, along with some other bits. I think the Sparc was going to Mike Loewen? I can't remember who the HP machine was going to...
      >
      > -----------
      > Found my own post pretty quick...
      > I've secured the Sparc1 for Mike L., the HP340 for Dave McGuire, and I believe Jeff Jonas has dibs on the Macintosh trackball. There's also some assorted scsi drives, 50-pin ribbon cables, and some sort of SCA drive rack/backplane for what I assume is some kind of RAID setup. The 19" monitor I think goes to the HP340.
      > ------------
      >
      > If Mike and Dave are coming, I'll bring everything, otherwise, I'll bring the "unclaimed" bits.
      >
      > Let Chris know and he'll relay! Thanks!!!!

      I sent a note to Brian, offlist. I'd like the SPARC 1 to end up at
      Infoage, until such time as I can pick it up (not this weekend).

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2011
        On 12/01/2011 08:51 PM, Mike Loewen wrote:
        >>> A few days after the hurricane in August, I was asked to 'rescue' some stuff from a guy who was moving... A Sparc1 and an HP machine, along with some other bits. I think the Sparc was going to Mike Loewen? I can't remember who the HP machine was going to...
        >>
        >> -----------
        >> Found my own post pretty quick...
        >> I've secured the Sparc1 for Mike L., the HP340 for Dave McGuire, and I believe Jeff Jonas has dibs on the Macintosh trackball. There's also some assorted scsi drives, 50-pin ribbon cables, and some sort of SCA drive rack/backplane for what I assume is some kind of RAID setup. The 19" monitor I think goes to the HP340.
        >>
        >> If Mike and Dave are coming, I'll bring everything, otherwise, I'll bring the "unclaimed" bits.
        >>
        >> Let Chris know and he'll relay! Thanks!!!!
        >
        > I sent a note to Brian, offlist. I'd like the SPARC 1 to end up at
        > Infoage, until such time as I can pick it up (not this weekend).

        If I'm able to make it, I can bring your SS1 back to you, at least to
        the Turnpike interchange. (I'm on the road now, stopping for the night
        in South Carolina, yay)

        Dave McGuire