Re: [midatlanticretro] Party, Dec 10. Stuff in my car. Oy.

  • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2011
      "brian_cirulnick" <techrat@...> writes:

      >Anyhow, my post is probably archived here online someplace... the point
      >is = -- I can show up on the 10th, but can't stay too late, I have two
      >other pla= ces to be that weekend as well.

      I just discovered that there's a band I have photographed several times
      doing a gig on Sunday (11th) evening. I wasn't going to stay overnight
      (I'd rather cuddle-up next to the wife than any of you guys) but I was
      thinking of coming back Sunday (I live nearby). I'll probably just make
      a couple hours appearance on Saturday assuming that no other gigs pique
      my interest. :P
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2011
        >>> Let me know. Actually, let Christian Liendo know and he can relay to me

        MARCH can hold onto this stuff for staging. Brian C., I will send you a private message.

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 1, 2011
          On Thu, 1 Dec 2011, brian_cirulnick wrote:

          > --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "brian_cirulnick" <techrat@...> wrote:
          >>
          >> A few days after the hurricane in August, I was asked to 'rescue' some stuff from a guy who was moving... A Sparc1 and an HP machine, along with some other bits. I think the Sparc was going to Mike Loewen? I can't remember who the HP machine was going to...
          >
          > -----------
          > Found my own post pretty quick...
          > I've secured the Sparc1 for Mike L., the HP340 for Dave McGuire, and I believe Jeff Jonas has dibs on the Macintosh trackball. There's also some assorted scsi drives, 50-pin ribbon cables, and some sort of SCA drive rack/backplane for what I assume is some kind of RAID setup. The 19" monitor I think goes to the HP340.
          > ------------
          >
          > If Mike and Dave are coming, I'll bring everything, otherwise, I'll bring the "unclaimed" bits.
          >
          > Let Chris know and he'll relay! Thanks!!!!

          I sent a note to Brian, offlist. I'd like the SPARC 1 to end up at
          Infoage, until such time as I can pick it up (not this weekend).

          Mike Loewen mloewen@...
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 1, 2011
            On 12/01/2011 08:51 PM, Mike Loewen wrote:
            >>> A few days after the hurricane in August, I was asked to 'rescue' some stuff from a guy who was moving... A Sparc1 and an HP machine, along with some other bits. I think the Sparc was going to Mike Loewen? I can't remember who the HP machine was going to...
            >>
            >> -----------
            >> Found my own post pretty quick...
            >> I've secured the Sparc1 for Mike L., the HP340 for Dave McGuire, and I believe Jeff Jonas has dibs on the Macintosh trackball. There's also some assorted scsi drives, 50-pin ribbon cables, and some sort of SCA drive rack/backplane for what I assume is some kind of RAID setup. The 19" monitor I think goes to the HP340.
            >>
            >> If Mike and Dave are coming, I'll bring everything, otherwise, I'll bring the "unclaimed" bits.
            >>
            >> Let Chris know and he'll relay! Thanks!!!!
            >
            > I sent a note to Brian, offlist. I'd like the SPARC 1 to end up at
            > Infoage, until such time as I can pick it up (not this weekend).

            If I'm able to make it, I can bring your SS1 back to you, at least to
            the Turnpike interchange. (I'm on the road now, stopping for the night
            in South Carolina, yay)

            Dave McGuire